By providing your data, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
Elizabeth Mobey (Cindy Mobey) – Cindy Freelance Writer – is a registered business in France and Elizabeth Mobey (Cindy) is the Data Controller, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Siret no: 794 029 629 00019.
Elizabeth Mobey EI, 2 Le Chateau, 16450, Saint Laurent de Ceris, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France.
Tel: +33 545 31 13 86
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I take user privacy seriously and take reasonable efforts to protect it. I will never knowingly sell or assign your personal information without your knowledge and/or approval. Please read this Policy carefully before sharing any personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or wish to make a complaint, you should contact the French governing body, CNIL.
It is important that the information we hold on you is accurate and up to date, so please let us know if your personal information changes by email – email@example.com
Information we collect
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect non-personal information, which includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as IP numbers and browser type, access times, domain names, anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
We also collect Personal Information. This is information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, and email address. We may also track information provided to us by your browser when you view or use our Website, such as the website you came from (the referring URL), the type of browser you use, the device you used to connect to the Website, the time and date of access, that does not personally identify you.
We use this information for the operation of the Website, to maintain the quality of our service and Website, to provide general statistics regarding the use of our Website and other business purposes. We track this information using Cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to a User’s browser and are stored on the User’s computer hard drive. By sending a cookie to the User’s browser, we can collect non-personal information about that User and keep a record of the User’s preferences, when using our services.
Elizabeth Mobey (Cindy) may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Website may not work properly.
For more information about the cookies we use, please see our Cookies Policy.
The Website will not collect personally identifiable information from Users while they use the web site, unless they voluntarily provide it to us or authorise us to collect such information. Users may provide other information about themselves, in addition to the mandatory Personal Information (hereafter “Voluntary Information”).
Use of your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To provide and maintain our Website and the service we offer, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage the User’s Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data the User provides can give the User access to different functionalities of the Website only available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services the User has purchased or of any other contract with us through the Website.
- To contact You: To contact the User by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Provide you, the User, with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- In order to manage User requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use the User’s information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use the User’s information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share the User’s personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share the User’s personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to contact the User.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer the User’s personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share the User’s information with our business partners to offer the User certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when the User shares personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose the User’s personal information for any other purpose WITH your consent.
- Password reset: If the User requests a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
In order to provide the best services to User, we may also disclose personally identifiable information in the establishment or exercise of legal rights or defences against legal claims, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order or to investigate suspected fraud or a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use. We will never sell User information to any third-party, without consent.
We may also use such Voluntary Information for marketing and advertising, but only with the express permission of the User. The User can ‘opt-out’ of this by contacting Elizabeth Mobey (Cindy) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 2 Le Chateau, 16450, Saint Laurent de Ceris, Charente, France.
Elizabeth Mobey (Cindy) may, from time to time, send or post surveys or requests for User Feedback in order to help us make the Website and services better. Any responses we receive from Users will be used only to evaluate the Website and services and no personally identifiable information from respondents will be shared with anyone, except that information provided in the Feedback/Comments areas, which may be used for advertising/marketing purposes – again this information will NEVER be used with the User’s express permission.
We may, from time to time, send notices about special offers or promotions. If User signs up to participate in any of these, we will collect User’s email address. If you are chosen for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give Elizabeth Mobey (Cindy) permission to use your name, image and other information about you, for marketing purposes.
Data storage and security
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect the User’s Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that the User’s information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, the User acknowledges that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
The User’s information will never be used without the User’s express permission.
The User has the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send you a promotional communication or email newsletter via Mailerlite, the User can opt-out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each communication.
Under data protection regulations, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data, that includes the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, among other things. You can find out more about these rights from ICO at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ if you are in the UK, or from CNIL at https://www.cnil.fr/en/rights-and-obligations if you are in France.
If you feel you want to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com
This Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow those third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We always encourage you to read the privacy notices of every website you visit.