Content is one of the most important starting places for your business. You need to write engaging content for your website, social media sites, blogs; in fact your whole online presence consists of content. It needs to be appealing to pull in new customers, create brand loyalty, engage your audience and to establish yourself as an expert in your field.
Even if your website has SEO (search engine optimisation) coming out of its ears, and shed loads of traffic – if your content is lacking or low quality and difficult to read, people aren’t going to stick around. Potential customers like to see images and read articles that mean something to them, that speaks to them in their language – articles they can connect with and that provide them with value.
Why would you want my writing services?
Everyone has some writing skills, but most businesses realise that there is huge pressure associated with content writing/content marketing and copywriting. You need to do copious amounts of research to understand what floats the boat of your followers, so you understand your target market.
It’s easy to throw together a Facebook post for your business, but it won’t necessarily engage your audience or get much interest. You need to know your audience – what makes them tick and what they want to hear about. This is where I come in. I do both content writing and copywriting.
Why use content marketing?
Quite simply – because your customers love it!
Consumers spend a large part of their day on mobile devices and a lot of that time is on social media. This is where some of your content can be found. If your content speaks to them, they will follow you, like your posts and visit your website to find out more.
The more content you create, the more your followers will see you an expert in your niche. It helps build trust and rapport with your audience and an awareness of your brand, which in turn builds loyalty. The key is to be consistent; consistency in posting creative content brings people back to your business again and again.
Content writing does several things; it entertains, educates, engages, and inspires your target audience. The aim of creative content is to earn the trust of your audience and engage them, so they better understand the brand and values of your business.
Content writing includes:
- Email newsletters
- Social Media posts
- Blog posts
As a content writer, I will:
- Save you time. You won’t have to spend time researching your articles or posts. I’m an experienced content writer who writes every day, so I know what to look for and what to write about, based on the needs of your business.
- Save you money. I won’t be employed by you on a full time basis to write blogs and posts for your business. You only use my services as and when you need them and pay as you go!
- Bring you more readers and engagement as I take the time to get to know your business and your customers, so I’ll know what they like to read about.
- I write SEO rich content, which Google loves!
- Increase your social media presence by creating engaging content that drives interaction with your target audience. This, in turn, helps when it comes to word-of-mouth marketing.
A copywriter writes persuasive copy that makes your target audience want to take action – or to convert to a sale for your business. Copywriting tends to be more sales-focused and includes:
- Website copy
- Landing pages
- Sales pages
As an experienced copywriter, I can:
- Capture the nature of your business in words, making it engaging for your audience – and in your tone of voice, so it sounds like your business.
- Write persuasive content, which isn’t too cheesy or in your face!
- Write without all the jargon your business uses. Sometimes when you’re really close to your business, you will find it hard to be objective and will use words that you would use with your employees. Inevitably, this includes jargon, or ‘special’ words or phrases that only your employees would understand. I won’t do that! I can write about your service without focusing on jargon, in simple, plan English that is easy to understand and enticing to your target audience.
- Help you with ideas for multiple formats for your copywriting. For example, you might want a blog post…I’m experienced in breaking down a blog post to repurpose it…for a social media post, section in a newsletter, or maybe an infographic. And I have the design knowledge and media to help you with this.
- Help you bring more organic traffic from Google and social media to your website or online shop. More traffic means more chances to convert visitors into sales leads.
I would love to talk to you about your business and your writing needs. You can be sure of a friendly, reliable and affordable service, delivered to your deadlines.
If you want something written and you can’t see it on my list, it doesn’t mean I don’t do it, so please give me a call or drop me an email.
Please read my Terms & Conditions Freelance Writer Specific, which you can find on my Terms & Conditions page.